First & second paragraph should include:
1. Data on the film such as director, author, date and place. 2. These paragraphs should contain historical & social context of the film. How was the novel interpreted in the past? What were the critics and audiences reactions? First paragraph should also include theoretical approaches such as hegemonic masculinity or the “ideal” way to be a man in American society.
The following sources should be used:
1. Cohen, Theodore F., Men and Masculinity: A Text Reader.Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning, 2001. Print. Pages 388-389 & 361-367.
2. Kimmel, Michael S. Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era., 2013. Print. Chapter 1 Manufacturing Rage: The Cultural Construction…
3. Palahniuk, Chuck. Fight Club. New York: W. W. Norton, 1996. Print.
4. An outside source of ones choosing
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions,Film Critical Reflection